Some Topics Covered In Our Meditation Classes
More details coming soon.
Techniques and practice of: Concentration and Meditation, Silencing the Mind, Developing higher faculties such as Imagination and Intuition, Expanding and Awakening Consciousness, Experiencing the Greater Reality of our Being, Knowing Ourselves and Dissolving Psychological Defects such as Greed, Anger, Self Importance, Laziness…In short Gnostic Meditation is practiced to Directly Experience the Mysteries:
Some of the topics and practices covered:
- Meditation Practice through Rhythmic Breathing
- Meditation Practice through the Breathing Exercise
- The Science of Meditation
- Internalization, Concentration and Meditation
- The Eternal Feminine and its Relationship with the Individual Jeshua
- Christic Egyptian Pranayama
- The Kundalini and the 7 Chakras
- The Cardias
- The Mantra WU
- The Om Mani Padme Hum
- The Heart Sutra
- Practices to invoke the Venerable Masters of the Ray of Medicine
- Practice with the Elementals of the Body
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Imagination Practice
- The Esoteric Discipline of the Mind
- Dream Yoga
- Comprehension, Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition, and Human Problems
- Concrete Didactic for the Dissolution of the Ego
- The Ten Rules of Meditation
These are some of the gnostic meditation techniques and practices that we cover and teach, all with the objective of experiencing the gnostic knowledge.
“We are living in this world for some special reason, for something, by virtue of some special factor…Obviously, within us there is much that we must see, study and comprehend, if we really desire to know something about ourselves, about our own life.
Tragic is the existence of the one who dies without having known the purpose of one’s life. Each one of us must discover for ourselves the purpose of our own life…”
Relaxation of the Mind Live from instant to instant, from moment to moment, without the painful weight of the past, without worrying about the future. Relax the mind; empty it of all kinds of thoughts, desires, passions, etc. Do not accept any thought inside of your...
1. Meditation is the esoteric discipline of the Gnostics . 2. Meditation has three steps: concentration, Meditation, and samadhi. 3. Concentration means to fix the mind on only one object. Meditation means to reflect upon the substantial contents of that one object....
1- Importance of an Ethical Base “First, purify your mind and your heart through the practice of a right conduct and then dedicate yourself to the practice of concentration. Concentration without purity of mind and heart makes no sense. Some foolish and impatient...
"The technique of Meditation permits us to arrive at the heights of illumination and the revolution of the dialectic. We must distinguish between a mind that is still and a mind that is stilled by force. When the mind is stilled by force, it is really not still. It is...
Monotheism always leads to anthropomorphism (idolatry), which by reaction originates materialistic atheism. This is why we prefer polytheism.We are not afraid to talk about the intelligent principles of the mechanical phenomena of nature, even if people...